Customer Experience Manager Position AvailableApr 23, 2021
Sunlit Studios has been a prominent Wedding and Family Photography studio for over ten years. We are a tight knit team that is ready to add a Customer Experience Manager who is dedicated to our lead generation and marketing strategies. As this is a new position in our studio, you will have the freedom and flexibility to expand and really make this role your own.
You will take responsibility of obtaining leads and converting them to clients. This includes maintaining and improving marketing strategies already in place, as well as taking initiative and implementing new marketing initiatives.Our business is built upon clients leaving our studio ecstatic with their experience from start to finish. As you would become the face and voice of our studio with our varied partnerships, it is your relationship skills that will be the key to your success. Confidence to communicate both in-persona an over the phone, and to positively represent our studio is vital for this role.
- Attending a weekend expo (on average once per month)
- Generating and converting of leads into clients
- Nurturing existing relationships with Wedding venues and businesses
- Establishing new relationships with Wedding venues and businesses
- Energetically improving our passive marketing and implementing new strategies
- Customer Experience, Marketing and/or professional sales experience, preferably 2 years plus, and preferably in event management or the Wedding Industry
- Be able to work flexibly each week, with an average of 15 hours per week
- Be able to work an average one weekend per month
- An ability to connect with people emotionally and share genuine excitement for their families and relationships.
- An appreciation of the value of professional photography and the difference it makes to people’s lives.
- Must be able to travel independently to locations between Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- Experience with SEO and blog writing is a bonus
- No photography experience needed
We are excited to negotiate a generous salary package, with a base rate and commissions based on targets and KPIs.
Please include in your cover letter:
- Your base salary expectations
- All relevant sales, marketing, and connecting with people experience.
- Whether you have worked with targets and KPIS
- Why professional photography is a valuable service
Please email to [email protected]
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview
Applications Close 30 June 2021